Public Auction of Seized Property – Blak OPS LLC
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A
54:49-13A and R.S.33: 1-26, the property to be sold was seized for
unpaid State taxes from:
BLAK OPS LLC
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
651 N. Michigan Avenue
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
State of New Jersey, County of Union, Borough of Kenilworth
Plenary Retail Consumption License # 2008-33-006-008
LOCATION OF SALE
Borough of Kenilworth Borough Hall Courtroom
Date and Time of Sale: POSTPONED
Kenilworth NJ 07033
- Successful Bidder must make a minimum deposit of 25% of their respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on April 1, 2020 at NJ Division of Taxation’s Newark Regional Office, 124 Halsey St., 2nd Floor, Newark, New Jersey or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Checks must be payable to: NJ Division of Taxation.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders. NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Wednesday, April 22, 2020. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a renewal application to the municipality and pay the fee by June 30, 2020. Unless the municipality approves the transfer of the liquor license prior to June 30, 2020, failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license. The NJ Division of Taxation will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. Any monies paid by the NJ Division of Taxation for the renewal of the liquor license will be reimbursed directly to the NJ Division of Taxation by the successful bidder.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
Giorgi Dekanoidze, Investigator - (973) 648-3081
Robert McCartney, Supervising Investigator - (973) 648-2844
Newark Regional Office - (973) 648-4700