Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A.
54:49-13a, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
New Argus Corporation
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
1031C Smith Street
Newark, NJ 07106
Contents of Furniture Shop
LOCATION OF SALE
Date and Time of Sale: 9 a.m. Monday, November 4, 2019 – 9 p.m. Monday, November 11, 2019
MINIMUM BID: $500
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as certified check, bank check, or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted. Cash will not be accepted.
- Payment in guaranteed funds, paid by 12 p.m. on Thursday, November 14, 2019, to be made at NJ Division of Taxation’s Newark Regional Office, 124 Halsey St., 2nd Floor, Newark, New Jersey.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- This property is sold “as is.”
- All items to be removed by 2 p.m. on Friday, November 15th , or monies will be forfeited. Contact the investigators below to arrange for pickup of auctioned items.
- Please note that Monday, November 11, 2019, is Veterans Day. All New Jersey State Offices Will Be Closed.
Further Information Regarding This Sale May Be Obtained From:
Investigator Matthew Greco
Investigator Carlton Bynoe
Newark Regional Office Main Line