Public Auction of Seized Property – MY-BIRB LLC
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A., 54:49-13a
and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid New Jersey taxes due from:
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
t/a Kavanagh’s Irish Pub & Grille
326 Dutch Mill Road
Malaga NJ, 08328
State of New Jersey, County of Gloucester, Franklin Township plenary retail consumption liquor license # 060133003005
LOCATION OF SALE
Franklin Township court room
1571 Delsea Drive
Franklinville, NJ 08322
Date and Time of Sale: Tuesday, October 1, 2019, at 10:30am.
MINIMUM BID: $38,095
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25 percent of their respective bid immediately following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check, or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance due must also be in guaranteed funds. Payment is due by 12 noon on October 2nd, 2019 at:
- Checks must be payable to: NJ Division of Taxation.
- If payment is not made timely deposit monies will be forfeited.
Division of Taxation,
2 Riverside Drive Suite 200
Camden, NJ 08103
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
- The Successful bidder is responsible for any township fees and open invoices connected to this license.
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the New Jersey Division of Taxation.
- New Jersey reserves the right to receive or reject all bids or bidders.
- New Jersey Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24 as well as any violations imposed by the municipality.
- The successful bidder must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Monday November 18th, 2019. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the New Jersey Division of Taxation for the license.
- The successful bidder must submit a renewal application to the municipality and pay the fee by June 29, 2020. Failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the New Jersey Division of Taxation for the license, unless the municipality approves the transfer of the liquor license prior to June 29, 2020. The Division will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. The successful bidder will reimburse the Division directly for any monies paid by the Division for the renewal of the liquor license.
- The Division will refund any monies paid if the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality, and the municipality denies the application. The Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
Joseph Berezansky, Investigator (856)614-2635
Brenda Torres, Supervising Investigator (856) 614-2609
New Jersey Division of Taxation
Camden Regional Office
2 Riverside Drive
Camden, NJ 08103