The Official Web Site For The State of New Jersey - Department of Treasury
Global Navigation
FAQs Departments/ Agencies Services A to Z NJ Home Page

Reciprocal Agreement

Please be advised that the State of New Jersey does not have Reciprocal agreements with any other State. If you are a Holder of Unclaimed Property, you must report and remit the property to the proper state. If it is determined that you have property that is to be reported and remitted to the State of NJ, the proper forms are located on the previous page.

Last Updated: Thursday, 08/02/18


Unclaimed Property Administration: Home | Contact Us
Treasury: Home | ServicesPeopleBusinesses | Divisions/AgenciesFormsContact Us
NJ Home | Services A to Z | Departments/Agencies | FAQs
Copyright © State of New Jersey, 1996 -
This site is maintained by the Division of Revenue and Enterprise Services.

Reports Accessibility Statement Legal Statement Privacy Notice Contact Us Open Public Records Act Proposed Rules and Amendments Comment or Petition for new Rule Division/Ageny Statutes and Rules Electronic Notification